Monday, August 25, 2008

Still being creative


I went over to the block area today and this is what I found. I have no idea which child did this, but it's so cute how neatly placed all the people are. I just had to share it.

This is our sucker fish Kelsey brought us. He is huge! I noticed today our tank is getting dirty, so he's not doing a very good job for his size, he should be able to clean a 20 gallon tank! Anyway I think he's so cool when he's on the front of the tank so the kids can watch his tongue!


I finger painted with my group today and would you believe I had to talk them into it?! All 3 of them were boys, and they acted like they didn't like the way the paint felt on their hands. It was so funny! When I finally did talk them into it, they only painted for about 5 minutes and it was off to the bathroom to wash their hands!

No comments: