
I have to buy new shoes all the time because of it, I have to take a shower before bed because of it, the floors at school don't stay shiny because the sand eats away the wax, our vacuum cleaners even hat the sand!

I know parents are tired of cleaning it out of your child's hair, or shoes, but they absolutely LOVE the sand!

That's the majority of what goes on out on the playground. Yeah, they ride bikes, play basketball, or slide, but the sand is what is most popular out there!

Can you imagine if we didn't have the sand, but a sandbox, and all the kids wanted to be in there together at one time. There would be plenty of fights there.

So, today as I walked around observing play, I decided to forget for right now how much I really do hate it, and actually enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment