I had to share this one. Can anyone guess what they are pretending to do?
What do you think these kids are about to say to each other?
Last week was a picnic theme and I shared my picnic basket, plates, cups, etc. These boys played here together for at least 20 minutes! I was going to plan a real picnic for the everyone, but it has just been too hot!
Discovery on the playground. Another reason the sand is so fun. Sometimes children will bury something, then someone else finds it later. They are all so excited, could it really be a dinosaur bone?!
This is one way children learn about letters and writing without forcing them to do worksheets. We will provide the materials and introduce them to the children during free play or group time, and when they are ready, they will jump right in. This little boy was so proud he could spell ant!
By the way, the very top picture the children were driving a motor boat! Here is one of them pretending to water ski! I love the imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment