I was so proud of our kids! They were all so well behaved, and watched where they walked so they didn't step on any butterflies, they didn't run or scream because that would scare the butterflies. I loved how they showed how much they appreciate nature!
Just gorgeous! This is a male butterfly. Females don't have these spots.
I would have loved this opportunity as a child!
Some of them were not so sure....
They were landing everywhere on us
they covered the flowers! hundreds of them!
butterflies kept landing on this child's head because they like blonde hair! He wasn't too happy about that when that would happen. I tried to catch a picture of it, but he would shake his head too fast.
this child always had the butterflies landing on his red shirt instead of the sugar pad because they love colors like red, purple, and orange.
butterflies hear with their knees, taste with their feet, smell with their antenna, and eat with their tongues that works like a straw.
No comments:
Post a Comment