Found this cute set up in the cozy area one day. Frogs need quiet time too :)
Leprechaun traps were a big hit! Some of the kids were so into, I forget how magical childhood can be sometimes.
Just had to share our "baked potato heads" they put together during our solar system unit.
Hopefully the birds were able to use some of the gifts of yarn the children put on the fence for the them to make nests. We will search trees and bushes in the next few weeks.
children can find some of the most cozy places to play.
Look at this cozy place!
I thought these next few pictures were funny. The stroller is being used for food shopping...
and the cart is being used for babies!
I know, I'm not supposed to encourage children to play with their food. But sometimes it teaches such good skills! This rocket worked like a puzzle. It took concentration with the younger children to be able to position the triangles the right way.
Here is our beautiful garden! Unfortunatly, a storm blew the yarn away, stuck in the trees actually, but the sprouts are already coming up. More pictures to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment