Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I wish I had more pictures from the work day because it was very successful! These are our beautiful new posts out front. So much was done that day! Next one will be in January I believe. That information will be out soon.
My group discussed fire safety last week. I made an obstacle course and in the end they saved 3 piglets for the mommy pig. I didn't get pictures of the many rescues, but here are some of the rest of the course.
Jump in the firetrucks...
Crawl through the fire...
walk over the fire...
Crawl under the fire...
Walk in between the fire...
Walk on the fire...
Other groups enjoyed pretending to save people from a building fire...
Another day we put fires out with spray bottles, practicing numbers and counting as they sprayed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment