Thursday, June 11, 2009

Catching up!

I have had many computer problems, but I'm ready to blog again! There have been many of activities and events in the past few months...

Follow the Leader! The children were so well behaved and tried to keep up with Janet, our leader. They even held it together better than the teachers did, especially when I fell in a hole all the way up to my knee! Rhonda fell down she was laughing so hard! Don't worry, we did explain to the children the right time to laugh when someone falls :) I was not hurt and I was laughing too!

Our annual Egg Hunt was a hit! Parents helped hide over 100 eggs, and the children found them all in less than 15 minutes. We always have the children gather the eggs in one large bucket and divide them up during nap time to make sure everyone gets the same amount of eggs.

They did a great job not opening them up during the hunt. The teachers realized later we forgot to let them pick one to open after the hunt, which is what we usually do.

Caroline brought in her juicer for J week and the children loved it!

No comments: